Pharmaceutical/Biotechnology Research & Development
R&D management Consulting
- How to manage R&D
- How to apprize the performance of scientists
- How to improve the productivity of scientists
- How to increase the innovative environment
- How to calculate the cost of R&D
- How to manage the projects/Project management
- How to manage the EHS in the Labs
Drug Discovery Technology Consulting
Drug discovery technologies play a vital role in the growth of the entire pharmaceutical industry as they are the key contributors in the swift introduction of blockbusters and innovative drugs, which is the most important aspect for the pharmaceutical companies. Read More..
The applications of excellent technologies in the introduction of drugs for diverse diseases such as cancer, CVD, CNS disorders such as Parkinson's and Alzheimer's and other serious chronic diseases have created significant opportunities for the market growth in the future. The slow growth of the introduction of new blockbuster drugs is a major concern which the drug development companies are catering to by using top technologies.
Biologics and Next Generation of Antibody Consulting
The competitive benefits of identifying and addressing new therapeutic targets continue to provide incentives for new target selection and monoclonal antibody identificationprograms.Read More..
Genetic engineering methods and novel 'host cell' production systems are being used to optimize and modify functions of monoclonal antibodies. Proprietary platforms using novel methods have been widely licensed to many of the major players in the biopharmaceutical industry. The newest technologies for modifying antibodies involve redesigning the entire shape of the antibody molecules. Alternative antibody formats produced naturally by species such as sharks and camels have provided inspiration for a wide variety of new target-binding molecules, with new abilities and properties not found in human antibodies. We analyze the strengths and limitations of the biopharma marketplace, important research avenues being pursued, and an overview of recent R&D developments. We also provides assessment of the contribution of biopharma to the management of major diseases, identifies possible avenues for new product development, and examines national and regional markets in terms of comparative importance and developing opportunities.
We offer customized consultancy services in the following categories:
- Antibody design, production and development
- Recombinant DNA/molecular biotechnology
- Protein/biochemical engineering
- Assay and cell display technologies
- Bio-analytical and protein-analytical R&D, and analytical chemistry
- Process development
- Preclinical/clinical research and development
- Immunobiology and immunogenicity testing
- Business and alliance development
- Marketing and licensing
- Contract manufacturing and research organizations
- Regulatory affairs, pharmaceutical and patent law
- Pharmaceutical and patent law